Issues for 2021
- Shoumitro Chatterjee and Aprajit Mahajan. "Why Are Indian Farmers Protesting the Liberalization of Indian Agriculture?"
- Juhee Lee, Mehdi Nemati, and Ariel Dinar. "How Has Residential Per Capita Water Consumption in California Changed Between 1994–2019?"
- Tina L. Saitone, K. Aleks Schaefer, and Daniel P. Scheitrum. "COVID-19 Morbidity and Mortality in U.S. Meatpacking Counties."
- David Zilberman, Alison L. Van Eenennaam, Felipe De Figueiredo Silva, and Josephine F. Trott. "The Costs of Overregulating Animal and Plant Biotechnology: Lessons from COVID-19."
- Ami Reznik, Ariel Dinar, Susie Bresney, Laura Forni, Brian Joyce, Steven Wallander, Daniel Bigelow, and Iddo Kan. "Can Managed Aquifer Recharge Mitigate Drought Impacts on California’s Irrigated Agriculture? The Role for Institutions and Policies."
- Alexandra E. Hill. "California Crop Labor Supply and Demand During COVID-19."
- Arthur R. Wardle, Paige Griggs, and Ellen Bruno. "A Progress Report on California’s Sustainable Groundwater Management Act."
- Aaron Smith. "COVID-19 Relief Programs Have Kept U.S. Farm Income High but Shortchanged California Producers."
- Terrence Iverson, Larry Karp, and Alessandro Peri. "Optimal Social Distancing and the Economics of Uncertain Vaccine Arrival."