Issues for 2018
- Martin, Philip L., Rachael E. Goodhue, and Brian D. Wright. "California Agriculture: Dimensions and Issues."
- Jetter, Karen M., and Kjersti Nes. "How Does Meeting the Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2015–2020 Benefit U.S. Fruit and Vegetable Growers?"
- Hill, Alexandra E., and Charlotte Ambrozek. "Can CalFresh Cut Costs and Better Serve California’s Agricultural Counties?"
- Colin A. Carter. "China’s Retaliatory Tariffs and California Agriculture."
- Gordon Rausser, Ben Gordon, and James Davis. "Recent Developments in the California Food and Agricultural Technology Landscape."
- Mehdi Nemati, Steven Buck, and David Sunding. "Cost of California’s 2015 Drought Water Conservation Mandate."
- Itai Trilnick, Benjamin Gordon, and David Zilberman. "Can Micro-Climate Engineering Save California Pistachios?"
- Luke Macaulay and Van Butsic. "Who Owns California’s Cropland?"
- Karen M. Jetter and Kjersti Nes. "The Cost to Manage Invasive Aquatic Weeds in the California Bay-Delta."