Issues for 2018
ARE Update Vol. 22, No. 2, Nov/Dec, 2018
- Maximilian Auffhammer. "The New Social Cost of Carbon."
- "Faculty Profile: Bulat Gafarov."
- Steven Blecker, Steven Fennimore, Rachael Goodhue, Kevi Mace, John Steggall, Daniel Tregeagle, Tor Tolhurst, and Hanlin Wei. "Economic Value of the Herbicide Dacthal for Brassica and Allium Crops in California."
- A. Ahsanuzzaman and David Zilberman. "Bt Eggplant in Bangladesh Increases Yields and Farmers’ Incomes, and Reduces Pesticide Use."
ARE Update Vol. 22, No. 1, Sep/Oct, 2018
- Ellen M. Bruno and Katrina Jessoe. "Climate Change and California’s Water Supply: How Can We Adapt?"
- "Faculty Profile: Ellen M. Bruno."
- Daniel Tregeagle and David Zilberman. "Implications of Disrupting a Perennial Crop Replanting Cycle: The Brazilian Sugarcane Example."
- Philip Martin. "The H-2A Guest Worker Program Expands in California."
ARE Update Vol. 21, No. 6, Jul/Aug, 2018
- John M. Crespi. "Are Marketing Orders and Checkoffs in Legal Trouble Again?"
- Meilin Ma, Tina L. Saitone, Richard J. Volpe, Richard J. Sexton, and Michelle Saksena. "Retail Food Prices and Retailer Market Power: Evidence from the Greater Los Angeles Area."
- Ellen M. Bruno. "The Economic Impacts of Agricultural Groundwater Markets."
ARE Update Vol. 21, No. 5, May/Jun, 2018
- Martin, Philip L., Rachael E. Goodhue, and Brian D. Wright. "California Agriculture: Dimensions and Issues."
- Jetter, Karen M., and Kjersti Nes. "How Does Meeting the Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2015–2020 Benefit U.S. Fruit and Vegetable Growers?"
- Hill, Alexandra E., and Charlotte Ambrozek. "Can CalFresh Cut Costs and Better Serve California’s Agricultural Counties?"
ARE Update Vol. 21, No. 4, Mar/Apr, 2018
- Colin A. Carter. "China’s Retaliatory Tariffs and California Agriculture."
- Gordon Rausser, Ben Gordon, and James Davis. "Recent Developments in the California Food and Agricultural Technology Landscape."
- Mehdi Nemati, Steven Buck, and David Sunding. "Cost of California’s 2015 Drought Water Conservation Mandate."
ARE Update Vol. 21, No. 3, Jan/Feb, 2018
- Itai Trilnick, Benjamin Gordon, and David Zilberman. "Can Micro-Climate Engineering Save California Pistachios?"
- Luke Macaulay and Van Butsic. "Who Owns California’s Cropland?"
- Karen M. Jetter and Kjersti Nes. "The Cost to Manage Invasive Aquatic Weeds in the California Bay-Delta."