Issues for 2015
- David Zilberman. "Beer: A Poster Child of the Bioeconomy."
- Hoy F. Carman. "Investment Warning: Farming May Endanger Your Financial Health."
- Richard Green, Arthur Havenner, Adela de la Torre, and Nan Zhang. "Obesity in Mexican-Origin Children."
- Daniel A. Sumner, Hyunok Lee, and William A. Matthews. "What Does the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement Mean for California Agriculture?"
- Philip Martin. "Whither U.S. Immigration?"
- Colin A. Carter. "National Standards for GM-Free Food Labels: A Good Idea."
- John Crespi, Tina Saitone, and Richard J. Sexton. "The Supreme Court's Decision in the ‘Raisin Case': What Does it Mean for Mandatory Marketing Programs?"
- Brandon Hooker, Philip Martin, and Andy Wong. "California Farm Labor: Jobs and Workers."
- Hoy F. Carman. "The Evolving Legal Organization of California Farms: Corporations and LLCs."
ARE Update Vol. 18, No. 5, May/Jun, 2015
Special Issue: The Economics of the Drought for California Food and Agriculture
- Daniel A. Sumner. "Introduction to the Issue."
- Ellen Hanak and Jeffrey Mount. "Putting California's Latest Drought in Context."
- Josué Medellín-Azuara, Duncan MacEwan, Jay R. Lund, Richard E. Howitt, and Daniel A. Sumner. "Agricultural Irrigation in This Drought: Where Is the Water and Where Is It Going?"
- Richard E. Howitt, Josué Medellín-Azuara, Duncan MacEwan, Jay R. Lund, and Daniel A. Sumner. "Economic Impact of the 2015 Drought on Farm Revenue and Employment."
- Daniel A. Sumner. "California's Severe Drought Has Only Marginal Impacts on Food Prices."
- Colin A. Carter and Tina L. Saitone. "California's Egg Regulations: Implications for Producers and Consumers."
- "Faculty Profile: Tim Beatty."
- Richard J. Sexton, Josué Medellín-Azuara, and Tina L. Saitone. "The Economic Impact of Food and Beverage Processing in California."
- Georgi T. Gabrielyan and Daniel A. Sumner. "Port Slowdown Impacts California Agriculture."
- Justin Caron and Thibault Fally. "Per Capita Income, International Trade Puzzles, and CO2 Emissions."
- Julie Escalera, Ariel Dinar, and David Crowley. "Adoption of Water-Related Technology and Management Practices by the California Avocado Industry."
- Nick Bloom, Benn Eifert, Aprajit Mahajan, David McKenzie, and John Roberts. "Does Management Matter? Evidence From India."
- "Faculty Profile: Thibault Fally."