Issues for 2014
- Aaron Smith. "Biofuels Policy in Limbo."
- Rebecca Taylor, Doug Parker, and David Zilberman. "Contribution of University of California Cooperative Extension to Drip Irrigation."
- Philip Martin. "Farm Labor and Immigration: Outlook for 2015."
ARE Update Vol. 18, No. 1, Sep/Oct, 2014
: Special Issue - Climate Change: Challenges to California's Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Carter, Colin A. . "Introduction to the Issue."
- Santer, Benjamin. "The "Shape of Things to Come" for California's Climate and Agriculture."
- Auffhammer, Maximilian. "Estimating Impacts of Climate Change on California's Most Important Crops."
- Olmstead, Alan L. and Paul W. Rhode. "Can We Adapt to Climate Change? Lessons from Past Agricultural Challenges."
- Howitt, Richard. "Water, Climate Change, and California Agriculture."
- Zilberman, David and Scott Kaplan. "An Overview of California's Agricultural Adaptation to Climate Change."
- Ken Baerenklau, Kurt Schwabe, and Ariel Dinar. "Allocation-Based Water Pricing Promotes Conservation While Keeping User Costs Low."
- Kelly Cobourn, Emma Knoesen, Hannah Burrack, Rachael Goodhue, Jeffrey Williams and Frank G. Zalom. "Olive Fruit Fly: Timing the Harvest to Manage the Pest."
- Philip Martin. "Farm Labor in California's Specialty Crops."
- Kate B. Fuller, Julian M. Alston, and Olena S. Sambucci. "The Value of Powdery Mildew Resistance in Grapes: Evidence from California."
- Emma C. Knoesen and Rachael E. Goodhue. "How California Farms Measure Up in the 2012 Census of Agriculture: Smaller in Size with Higher Value of Production ."
- Renato Seixas and José Maria Silveira. "Assessing Environmental Impacts of Genetically Modified Seeds in Brazilian Agriculture."
- Hyunok Lee and Daniel A. Sumner. "The 2014 Farm Bill, Commodity Subsidies, and California Agriculture."
- Rachael Goodhue and Philip Martin. "Labor, Water, and California Agriculture in 2014."
- Michael Springborn. "Crediting Uncertain Ecosystem Services from Working Landscapes: Balancing Program Integrity and Cost-effectiveness."
- Justus Wesseler, Scott Kaplan, and David Zilberman. "The Cost of Delaying Approval of Golden Rice."
- "ARE Faculty Profile: Dalia Ghanem."
- Philip Martin. "Managing International Migration in the Americas."
- Yan Xu, Steven A. Fennimore, Rachael E. Goodhue, Karen Klonsky, and Thomas Miller. "Buffer Zone Regulations and Alternatives to Pre-plant Soil Fumigation: Using Steam in California Strawberry Production."