Issues for 2013
- Gal Hochman, Geoff Barrows, and David Zilberman. "U.S. Biofuels Policy: Few Environmental Benefits but Large Trade Gains."
- Zoë Plakias. "Old Dog, New Tricks: The Changing Role of California's Agricultural Marketing Organizations."
- Karen Klonsky. "California's Organic Agriculture: Two Decades of Growth."
- Toledo, Chantal and Sofia Berto Villas-Boas. "Foodborne Disease Outbreaks and Consumer Purchases."
- Carman, Hoy F., Tina Saitone, and Richard J. Sexton. "Demand Growth and Commodity Promotions for Fresh Hass Avocados."
- Carter, Colin A., and Sandro Steinbach. "China's Growing Role in Agricultural Trade."
ARE Update Vol. 16, No. 6, Jul/Aug, 2013
Special Issue: What Is a Farm Bill, What Is in the 2013 Version, and What Does It Mean to California Agriculture?
- Sumner, Daniel A. "What Is a Farm Bill, What Is in the 2013 Version, and What Does It Mean to California Agriculture?"
- Balagtas, Joseph V., Daniel A. Sumner, and Jisang Yu. "Changes Are Coming to U.S. Dairy Policy."
- Pardey, Philip G., Julian M. Alston, and Connie Chan-Kang. "What Can Be Done to Reinvigorate U.S. Agricultural Research?"
- Lee, Hyunok and Daniel A. Sumner. "Risk Management and the Farm Bill: The Role of Crop Insurance."
- Anderson, M.L. and J. Magruder. "Does Yelp Affect Restaurant Demand?"
- Martin, P.L. "Immigration Reform 2013: Implications for California Agriculture."
- Carman, H. "Some Impacts of Recession on California's Nursery and Floral Industry."
- Charlton, Diane and J. Edward Taylor. "Mexicans Are Leaving Farm Work: What Does It Mean for U.S. Agriculture and Immigration Policy?"
- Fuller, Kate B. and Julian Alston. "The Elasticity of Demand for California Winegrapes."
- Xiong, Bo, William Matthews, and Daniel Sumner. "New Demand for an Old Food: The U.S. Demand for Olive Oil."
- Carter, Colin A., and Kevin Novan. "Shale Gas Boom: Implications for California Agriculture."
- Rausser, Gordon. "Distortions to Global Agricultural and Food Markets."
- Iho, Antti, Doug Parker, and David Zilberman. "Animal Waste Regulation and Transboundary Water Quality."