Issues for 2012
- Abu-Sneneh, Firas, Colin A. Carter, and Aaron Smith. "Do Gasoline Prices Account for Ethanol's Lower Energy Content?"
- de la Torre, Adela, Richard Green, and Lucia Kaiser. "Identifying Factors That Contribute to High Rates of Obesity in Mexican-Origin Children."
- Wallander, Steven and Jennifer Ifft. "The Changing Landscape of National-Scale Droughts."
- "Most Downloaded ARE Update Articles in 2012."
- Kershen, Drew L. "California's Proposition 37 and the WTO Agreements."
- Martin, Philip L. "Agriculture and Migration After Arizona."
- Sexton, Steven. "Does Local Production Come at the Expense of Food Safety?"
ARE Update Vol. 15, No. 6, Jul/Aug, 2012
Special Report: Marketing Issues and Opportunities in Organic Agriculture
- Klonsky, Karen. "Introduction."
- Carter, Colin A., Guillaume P. Gruère, Patrick McLaughlin, and Matthew MacLachlan. "California's Proposition 37: Effects of Mandatory Labeling of GM Food."
- Smoot, Kaitlyn and Chiao Su. "EU–U.S. Organic Equivalence Agreement: Effects on International Trade."
- Carroll, Christine, Diane Charlton, and Emilia Tjernström. "Price Premiums for Organic Strawberries."
- "Faculty Profile: Kevin Novan."
- Smith, Aaron. "Giving an Inch and Keeping a Mile: Why the Corn Lobby Let the Ethanol Tax Credit Expire."
- Zilberman, David. "The Logic and Consequences of Labeling GMOs."
- Saitone, Tina L. and Richard J. Sexton. "The Alpaca Bubble Revisited."
- Sumner, Daniel A., James T. Lapsley, and John Thomas Rosen-Molina. "Economics of Wine Import Duty and Excise Tax Drawbacks."
- Beaman, Lori and Jeremy Magruder. "How Do Workers Choose Referrals?"
- "Faculty Profile: Jeremy Magruder."
- Carroll, Christine, Colin A. Carter, and Krishna Subbarao. "California Lettuce Industry Threatened by Imported Pathogen."
- Smoot, Kaitlyn, Luis Espino, Rachael Goodhue, Peter Howard, Karen Klonsky, and Randall G. Mutters. "Potential Economic Impacts of Draft Restrictions to Address Pesticide Drift and Runoff: Rice Case Study Analysis."
- Martin, Philip. "Labor Relations in California Agriculture: Review and Outlook."
- Heiman, Amir and David Zilberman. "Information Framing and Consumer Choices of Genetically Modified Food."