Issues for 2011
ARE Update Vol. 15, No. 2, Nov/Dec, 2011
- Lee, Hyunok and Daniel A. Sumner. "New Free Trade Agreements Will Improve California Farm Export Prospects."
- Philip Martin. "Immigration Reform: What's Next for Agriculture?"
- Hochman, Gal, Deepak Rajagopal, and David Zilberman. "OPEC and the Environmental Impact of Biofuels."
ARE Update Vol. 15, No. 1, Sep/Oct, 2011
- Grogan, Kelly A. and Rachael E. Goodhue. "The Effect of Landscape-level Pesticide Applications on California Citrus Growers' Decisions for California Red Scale Management."
- Mukherjee, Monobina and Linda Fernandez. "Analysis of the Influence of Open Space on Residential Values."
- Ifft, Jennifer and Todd Kuethe. "Why Are Outside Investors Suddenly Interested in Farmland?"
ARE Update Vol. 14, No. 6, July/Aug, 2011
- Howitt, Richard E., Duncan MacEwan, and Josué Medellín-Azuara. "Drought, Jobs, and Controversy: Revisiting 2009."
- Ziolkowska, Jadwiga and Leo Simon. "Biomass Ethanol Production Faces Challenges."
- Heiman, Amir, Oded Lowengart, David Zilberman, and Maayan Klachman Amir. "Health, Diet, Nutritional Information, and Consumer Choice."
ARE Update Vol. 14, No. 5, May/June, 2011
- Benjamin Crost. "Aid Under Fire: How Development Projects Can Increase Civil Conflict."
- Colin A. Carter. "China's Agriculture: Achievements and Challenges."
- L. Tim Wallace. "In Memoriam: Kirby S. Moulton: October 8, 1928 – May 20, 2011."
- Hoy Carman. "The Estimated Impact of Bee Colony Collapse Disorder on Almond Pollination Fees."
ARE Update Vol. 14, No. 4, Mar/Apr, 2011
- Martin, Philip and Linda Calvin. "Labor Trajectories in California's Produce Industry."
- Zilberman, David and Gal Hochman. "Meeting a Growing Demand for Food and Fuel in a Sustainable Manner."
- Sunding, David L., Kate Foreman, and Maximilian Auffhammer. "Water and Jobs: The Role of Irrigation Water Deliveries on Agricultural Employment."
ARE Update Vol. 14, No. 3, Jan/Feb, 2011
- Spalding, Ashley and Sofia B. Villas-Boas. "Investigating Impacts of Fuel Costs on Retail Prices for Local and Non-local Milk Products."
- "Faculty Profile: Katrina Jessoe (Clark)."
- Blank, Steven C. "The Problem of Over-Shooting Supplies of a Tree Crop."
- Behnke, Drew, Samuel Heft-Neal, Jenny Ifft, Ricardo Soares Magalhaes, Joachim Otte, Dirk Pfeiffer, David Roland-Holst, and David Zilberman. "Smallholder Livestock Production and the Global Disease Risk."