Issues for 2003
ARE Update Vol. 7, No. 2, Nov/Dec, 2003
- Martin, Philip L. and Bert Mason. "AgJOBS: New Solution or New Problem?"
- Carman, Hoy. "Urban Farmers: A Profile of the California Nursery and Floral Industry."
- "ARE Faculty Profile: Maximilian Auffhammer."
- Sunding, David. "Making Room for the Environment in California Water Policy: Ten Years of the Central Valley Project Improvement Act."
ARE Update Vol. 7, No. 1, Sept/Oct, 2003
- Carman, Hoy. "Implications of the 2003 Tax Act for California Farmers and Ranchers."
- Rosenberg, Howard R. "Adjusting to Technological Change in Strawberry Harvest Work."
- Williams, Jeffrey and Jennifer Thompson. "Price Spikes and Forward Markets for Gasoline."
ARE Update Vol. 6, No. 6, July/Aug, 2003
- Qaim, Matin and David Zilberman. "Bt Crops Can Increase Yields Substantially in Developing Countries."
- Lewis, M. Hope. "Determining the Minimum Acreage for Cost-Effective Adoption of Auto-Guidance Systems in Cotton Production."
- Sunding, David. "The Economic Impacts of Critical Habitat Designation."
ARE Update Vol. 6, No. 5, May/June, 2003
- Roland-Holst, David. "Trade Horizons for California."
- Carter, Colin A. and Alix Peterson Zwane. "Not So Cool? Economic Implications of Mandatory Country-of-Origin Labeling."
- "ARE Faculty Profile: Alix Peterson Zwane."
- Gruère, Guillaume, Karen Klonsky, and Rachael Goodhue. "Do Farms Provide More than Food? Public Perspectives in California."
ARE Update Vol. 6, No. 4, Mar/Apr, 2003
- Alston, Julian M., John W. Freebairn and Jennifer S. James. "Incidence, Equity and Efficiency of Check-off Funded Research and Promotion Programs."
- Morrison Paul, Catherine and Richard Nehring. "Scale, Diversification and Economic Performance of Agricultural Producers."
- Cash, Sean B. and Aaron Swoboda. "The Food Quality Protection Act and California Agriculture."
ARE Update Vol. 6, No. 3, Jan/Feb, 2003
- Farzin, Y.Hossein. "What Price Should be Paid to Keep U.S.Dependence on Foreign Oil in Check?"
- Graff, Gregory, Amir Heiman,Cherisa Yarkin and David Zilberman. "Privatization and Innovation in Agricultural Biotechnology."
- "ARE Faculty Profile: Scott Rozelle."
- Jiang, Jessica Z. and Rachael E.Goodhue. "Prices,Volumes and Promotions in the Fresh Strawberry Market."