Issues for 2002
ARE Update Vol. 6, No. 2, Nov/Dec, 2002
- Martin, Philip L. and Bert Mason. "Mandatory Mediation for Farmworkers: A New Era in Farm Labor?"
- Lee, Hyunok. "California Horticulture: Current Trade and Policy Issues."
- Harrison, Ann. "Do Polluters Head Overseas? Testing the Pollution Haven Hypothesis."
ARE Update Vol. 6, No. 1, Sept/Oct, 2002
- Carter, Colin A. "International Approaches to the Labeling of Genetically Modified Foods."
- Just, David and David Zilberman. "Information Systems in Agriculture."
- Karp, Larry. "Global Warming Policy and the Role of Improved Scientific Information."
- "ARE Faculty Profile: Gordon Rausser."
ARE Update Vol. 5, No. 6, July/Aug, 2002
- Sumner, Daniel A. "Implications of the 2002 Farm Bill for Commodity Markets and Trade: A California Focus."
- Ward, Michael B., Jay P. Shimshack, Jeffrey M. Perloff, and J. Michael Harris. "Price, Promotion and Differentiation Effects of the Private-Label Invasion."
- Guilin, Alfonso, Philip Martin and J. Edward Taylor. "Immigration and the Changing Face of Ventura County."
ARE Update Vol. 5, No. 5, May/June, 2002
- Sexton, Richard J., James A. Chalfant, Humei Wang and Mingxia Zhang. "Grocery Retailer Pricing and Its Effects on Producers: Evidence for California Fresh Produce."
- Vosti, Stephen A., Julie Witcover, Chantal Lane Carpentier, Samuel Oliveira and Jair Santos. "Agriculture and the Environment in the Brazilian Amazon."
- Sunding, David. "Giannini Conference Brings Water Stakeholders Together to Discuss the Future of the West Side."
ARE Update Vol. 5, No. 4, Mar/Apr, 2002
- Carter, Colin A., James Chalfant, Rachael Goodhue and Tian Xia. "Regulations on Methyl Bromide Fumigation Thrown Out by the Court."
- Blank, Steven C. "Outlook for Farm Financial Conditions."
- "ARE Faculty Profile: James Chalfant."
ARE Update Vol. 5, No. 3, Jan/Feb, 2002
- Carter, Colin A. "Why is There So Much Interest in Trade Remedy Laws?"
- Cook, Roberta. "Emerging Hothouse Industry Poses Challenges for California's Fresh Tomato Industry."
- Fisher, Anthony. "The Impact of Global Warming."
- "ARE Faculty Profile: Anthony Fisher."