Issues for 1999
ARE Update Vol. 3, No. 1, Fall, 1999
- Blank, Steven C. "The Beef Industry in Crisis."
- Livingston, Pete. "Cost and Return Studies for California Commodities."
- "List of Available Cost and Return Studies."
- Alston, Julian M., James A. Chalfant and Jennifer S. James. "Evaluating the Effects of Nutrition Education."
- "ARE Faculty Profile: Steven C. Blank."
ARE Update Vol. 2, No. 4, Summer, 1999
- Heien, Dale M. "California Winegrape Production."
- Carman, Hoy F. "California Farm-Retail Milk Price Relationships."
- Chalfant, James A., Nathalie Lavoie, Jennifer S. James and Richard J. Sexton. "Grading Error in the California Prune Industry."
- "ARE Faculty Profile: Daniel A. Sumner."
ARE Update Vol. 2, No. 3, Spring, 1999
- Han, Frank M., Colin Carter and Rachael E. Goodhue. "Seasonal Prices and Supply-Side Adjustments in the California Strawberry Industry."
- Jarvis, Lovell and Douglas Larson. "International and Regional Issues in African Elephant Management."
- Sumner, Daniel A. "Agricultural Commodity Policy in an Historical Context."
- "ARE Faculty Profile: Philip L. Martin."
ARE Update Vol. 2, No. 2, Winter, 1999
- Green, Richard D. "Demand for Agricultural Commodities."
- Lee, Hyunok. "The Role of Crop Insurance in California."
- Jetter, Karen M., James Chalfant and Karen Klonsky. "Household Willingness to Pay for Biological and Chemical Public Pest Control Programs."
- "ARE Faculty Profile: L.J. (Bees) Butler."
- "California Agriculture: Outlook '99."